Be a Presenter at the 2016 Conference ...
Download the Call for Presentation for details on submitting your topic
Submission Deadline: June 20, 2016
Be a Sponsor/Exhibitor at the 2016 Conference ...
Congratulations to these 2015 winners:
Risk Professional of the Year
City of Austin
Risk Associate of the Year
About Texas PRIMA
Texas PRIMA is a state chapter of the National Public Risk Management Association. The purpose of Texas PRIMA is:
- To increase the proficiency of risk management in governmental agencies, political subdivisions thereof and school districts;
- To strengthen the quality of risk management through continuing education;
- To be an educational and research organization for the benefit of governments, governmental agencies, political subdivisions thereof, school districts and other special district units through the State of Texas;
- To provide the members the opportunity to exchange ideas, to consult with one another, to meet persons in or associated with public risk management, and to supply members with information concerning their organization;
- To act in any manner which will further the best interests of governmental agencies, political subdivisions, schools and other special districts in their risk management activities.
The Benefits of Membership
Part of the value of your Texas PRIMA membership is access to the following valuable resources:
- access to the Texas PRIMA membership directory
- access to Texas PRIMA's risk management job postings
- community forum for posting questions & answers and for networking with fellow members
- archival and informational materials and presentations from Texas PRIMA conferences, etc.
- quick links" to helpful online resources
- complete archival copies of Texas PRIMA's membership newsletter, the "PRIMA Press"